Friday 24 October 2014

Greetings Cards

I have been working on some greetings card designs for a while now. I find it a good way of developing illustration ideas into themes. When I first moved into my studio space a year ago I thought I'd start with a small project to develop some characters and little ideas I had into suitable card images. I often make my illustration work into stories so it was good to do a project which was less ambitious than a story book project but with different and specific challenges of it's own.

I decided to dip my toe into the online shop world and am selling some of my printed efforts on Etsy. My shop is here:


https://www.etsy.com/shop/Wriggleplum

I have made a Christmas collection with gingerbread character designs:


and a Birthday collection based on characters from my Monsters work:


I am curious to see which designs are popular and what online traffic I can attract to my shop and website.

No comments:

Post a Comment